Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sick..

Towards the end of December, Aj was playing with my hair and behind my right ear he found a dark redish, brown spot, It was never there before and it did not bother me so I forgot about it and just figured it would go away.
 
In February the area around the spot started to swell and hurt me pretty bad. So I went to the doctor, they did some tests and than started treatment right away.
 
So by march I had for sure found out that I have a type of cancer, I have abnormal cancer cells in my body and they gathered on my head and came to the surface of my skin and discolored and killed those skin cells. I also have a spot on my right ear. I found out that the cancer is benign and have been getting some nice painful treatments ever since. They make me sick to my stomach and give me very bad headaches. I am hoping that this will all be over soon and life can go back to normal. :)
Photobucket

1 comment: