Thursday, September 29, 2011

14 Weeks

It's funny how you feel like so much time has passed, and you look at the calendar and feel like you still have forever to go... :)

How far along? 14 Weeks.

Size of baby: A Lemon, My Fav!
Total weight gain/loss: Not to sure at this point, I lost weight at my last appointment, but I now fee like I have gained ten pounds..
Stretch marks? Not one.

Sleep: I don't keep track for how many times I wake up and pee, but I know when AJ was out of town, and I was alone for the weekend, I slept about four hours the first night and two the second. The second night, I was so emotional and just cried till about five in the morning.. It prob didn't help that I Am Sam came on about 3:30 in the morning though..
Best moment this week: Having AJ tell me how excited he was to start our little family and for the baby.
Movement: Too Soon.

Food cravings: No cravings.. Just hungry and can only eat a little bit at a time..
Gender: Just another month and we find out.. :)

Labor Signs: That would be a NO.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not really anything..
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment which is on Oct. 8th.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't hold back any tears, it makes it worse later..

No comments:

Post a Comment