Friday, August 26, 2011

One Week At A Time.

I have been so sick this week so far, Wednesday I didn't even get out of bed till 5 in the afternoon. Please let this pass soon..  

How far along? 9 Weeks, 2 Days

Size of baby: A Green Olive
Total weight gain/loss: 2 Pounds
Stretch marks? Not one.

Sleep: Blah!. lol
Best moment this week: Hanging out with my parents and them buying a a bib that said "Team Grandpa"
Movement: Too Soon.

Food cravings: No cravings, just aversions.  Nothing sounds good to me.
Gender: Don't know yet. :)

Labor Signs: That would be a NO.

Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: The usual.. Caffeine
What I am looking forward to: To start feeling better. I am soo tired and so sick feeling this past week..

Weekly Wisdom: Body pillows are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment