Monday, August 8, 2011

6 Weeks Preggers


This week I have started to get heart burn, I have been having morning sickness at all different times. I find myself having an attitude for no reason, and wanting to cry for no reason.. Awe, Hormones. lol
 
How far along? 6 Weeks, 5 Days
Size of baby: A Sweet Pea..
Total weight gain/loss: Nada, even though I feel huge and bloated.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Completely Crappy!. I just can't get comfortable, and I have to pee at least three times a night.
Best moment this week: Having my mom tell me how proud she is of me. :)
Movement: Too Soon.
Food cravings: Umm, Mashed Potatoes, and anything creamy, Weird I know!
Gender: Don't know yet. :)
Labor Signs: That would be a NO.
Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Red Bull, Soda.. CAFFEINE!

What I am looking forward to: Our second appointment on Friday. I have my first Ultra Sound.
Weekly Wisdom: Your significant other just does not understand hormones anymore than you do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment