Friday, August 12, 2011

First Ultra Sound

We had our first Ultrasound today, I was very nervous and could hardly sleep the night before. We woke up and feed the animals and I got ready to go. We went to the waffle house to eat, and to try to get my mind off our appointment. lol.. I downed 32 ounce of water, and went in for our ultrasound. I was already on the verge of tears as soon as I laid down. I just wanted everything to be perfect. She said she was measuring my cervix and than we heard it, a very fast, very strong heart beat. I cried.. I was over joyed, relieved happy. So many feelings at once. Everything went perfect. I could not be happier.. :)
How far along? 7 Weeks, 2 Days
Size of baby: A Blueberry.. Yum. :)
Total weight gain/loss: 1 Pound
Stretch marks? Nada..
Sleep: Still Crappy, I get sick at night and still have to pee..
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat!. :)
Movement: Too Soon.
Food cravings: Ice Cream, Cake. Ranch.. ha ha
Gender: Don't know yet. :)
Labor Signs: That would be a NO.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Red Bull, Soda.. CAFFEINE!.
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment, It's a month away.. And to stop feeling sick.
Weekly Wisdom: When you tired, just sleep.. Enjoy it now.. Ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment