Thursday, August 18, 2011

A long ways to go.

I have been so sick at night, I am also feeling exhausted. I feel like I have been prego forever and it has only been 2 months.. Lord help me have some patience  LOL!
How far along? 8 Weeks, 1 Days


Size of baby: A Raspberry
Total weight gain/loss: 2 Pounds

Stretch marks? Not one.
Sleep: It is off and on.. Sometimes good, Sometimes bad.

Best moment this week: When I could eat dinner and not feel sick afterward
Movement: Too Soon.

Food cravings: White Pizza..
Gender: Don't know yet. :)

Labor Signs: That would be a NO.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Iced Coffee!.
What I am looking forward to: To feel better, and get past this I feel bloated and don't look prego stage.
Weekly Wisdom: When you feel sick, stay away from food..

No comments:

Post a Comment