Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Can you see the Bee?

So today Aj and I were cleaning up around our horse stall, and I was backing his truck up and I felt something on my head, it felt just like a bee sting... So I reached up and pulled a BEE right out of ponytale.. Needless to say, I was stunned.. It is freaken freezing cold outside, snow on the ground, and I out of anyone, get stung by a bee.. Of course after this happens, I park the truck and go to Aj to tell him what happened. I said, "Babe, I just got stung by a bee on my head!." He turns around, looks at me, and says, "What have you been smoking?!", He continued on with... Bees are dormant in the winter, Blah Blah Blah. He still thinks I am going even crazier than I already am.. Haha.. All I know is, my head hurts and no one believes me..

Nighty night!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha thats not very nice. I believe you Brittany! I hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete