Sunday, January 24, 2010

Decided..


I have decided I am MORE than ready to have this weekend over with! The past 24 hours has been a little rough. actually more than a little bit rough!. It has been emotionaly draining.. But as I get ready for my up coming week and get ready to say goodbye to today, I realize I love Aj and that is all the matters.. I realize the past is the past and you cannot change it, but you can choose to move forward and never repeat somthing you regret. That the past will stay the past as long as you decide to keep it that way..  I have learned that all threw my life I have judged, looked down, gotten mad, ect... on people because of thier past. I have come to the conclusion that this is not fair, I would not and do not like when people do this to me, I will not do this to anyone anymore..
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything is going okay.. actually great for you. The past is the past and a lot of people have a hard time letting go. .Im one to show for that. .lol. . love you Brit

    ReplyDelete