Thursday, January 21, 2010

Conversations..

So Aj and I have had some intresting convo's this past week..
 
Convo Number One: We were at work painting this bedroom and we were listening to country music on the radio.. I cannot remember what song was on, but it was a guy singing and he was singing about how he did not have anything.. Sooo..
 Aj says- "I hate these guys who sing about having nothing, when they have millions in the bank.... They don't have anything compared to what I have!"
Britt- (Looking a bit confused) "And what is it that you have exactly??"
Aj- "I have you!"
Britt- (Melts a little inside and knows how much she loves this man...)
Aj- "And I can build my own rock crawler and have all that knowlege and they don't!"
Britt- (Now feeling like giving him a punch in the face and knows the feelings of melting her insides where gone..) (Now feels like she needs to give him a lesson of not putting her in the same catagory of his rock crawler skills.. Well at least she was first he knows that much!..) LoL
 
Convo Number Two: Today we were sitting on the love seat and I was working on the blog..
Aj: "Well I don't think I want that on there."
Britt: "Excuse Me!?"
Aj: "I said, I don't want that on there!."
Britt: "Well I am the one who pours her soul into this thing and I don't think you even care about this blog and you don't even do anything with it.."
Aj: "Well my name is on it, soo it is OUR blog and so I have a say too.. Thanks"
Britt: (Sighs, and than goes into the bedroom so he can't see her blogging anymore)
;)
 



 

Thank you babe, for dealing with my stubborness, and for loving me for who I am! You bring out the best in me and for that I am eternally greatful!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Britt, this is SO cute! So boyfriend/girlfriend love each other forever!! You could make a movie out of these convos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh, you guys are so funny. Brittany Aj is so lucky to have you. you have one of those unforgetable, fun personallities!

    ReplyDelete