Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Stuart

I hope you have a great day today!, I love you alot and glad that you are my brother. Just remember everything that has happened in our lives has happened for a reason. The paths that we have choosen to go down to this point have been the most twisted, bumpy ones that we could find. Why, we have choose those paths over and over again, I don't understand, and I prob never will, but all that matters now, is not the past, but the future. I have a card that opa sent me, and it says "Thank you for staying on the straight and narrow, it will bring you much happiness." If you can just think of him saying those words to you, everytime you make a choice, I have NO doubt that you are going to take the high road and succeed in whatever you do!. We have deffinatly had our shares of ups and downs throughout the years, but in the end of every situation, we come out with an even stronger bond then we have had before.  This past few years has been hard for us, we have seen eachother threw broken hearts, happy times, addictions, family problems, friends, moving, hardships, losing our grandpa and our hero, and so much more. But here we still are slowly but surely moving towards our goals and dreams, it might have taken us a little bit longer than most to get our heads on straight, maybe it is because we are so darn stubborn and bullheaded, but I just blame that on the white in us.. haha.. Just always know that NO matter where our lives are about to take us and the choices we will make, we will always be family and family is all you have! We have always been brother and sister, but somewhere along the way, we became best friends. I am and will always be grateful for you in my life and I am proud of you no matter what.



 WoW!, Twenty Freaken Five!! You are ooollllddd. :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment