Sunday, January 17, 2010

UnSure?..

Have you ever felt unsure of yourself? All of my life I have always known who I was. Starting out highschool, I knew where I wanted to go in life and how I was going to get there. I was SO sure about myself, that I let all guards down and fell right off the path of sucess I was on and fell right onto a path of destruction. It took me almost three years to realize I was going nowhere, but during that whole time period, I was positive I knew who I was. In this past year I finally have found a happy medium with family, school, friends, ect. I have started 2010 out with an additude that I will not fail, I will keep heading in the right direction. I love that I am going to school for nursing, I love my boyfriend, I love my town, family, friends and my life. But there are still those times where I sit down and think, here I am once again, thinking I know just exactly who I am.. But I have thought this for my whole life. So I can't help but think, what is so different this time?!. In the end I shake off the feeling and just tell myself, you may not know exactly who you are, but you are doing what you love and striving to become better everyday, so somewhere along the way you will figure out what you are meant to do in life and who you are destined to be...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment