Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Conversation For Today

I was starving after going to physical therapy so I came home and made myself a tuna sandwhich, As I went to take the second bite of it, I got the sudden urge to throw up and this is the conversation the came about

 two minutes after word..

Aj: Babe! (he is calling from the upstairs..)
Britt: What do you need?
Aj:Whatcha Doin?
Britt: (After comming up the stairs, leans in and gives him a kiss)
Aj: Did you just eat tuna?
Britt: Uh, Yes?!
Aj: And you didn't even offer me any, I see how it is..
Britt: Well, I made it and took one bite and than wanted to throw up on the sandwhich, so I threw it away
Aj: You are such a wasteful person, I would have eaten the sandwhich..
Britt: Well I am sorry that I don't want to feed you something that I wanted to vomit on..
Aj: You have problems..
Britt: And today I Guess they are with the Tuna..
Aj: (Looks at me like I need to be in a white padded room)
Britt: Well bye babe
Aj: Bye babe..

Photobucket

2 comments: