Thursday, January 7, 2010

The MaDnEsS!

Baby Madness that is...

Ok Ok, Let's start out with the the fact that, I LOVE babies!. (Just had to throw it out there)..
Is it just me, or is everyone having kids these days? Maybe it is because I am growing up and my friends and people I have grown up with are growing up as well, but I just finished High School, Everytime I turn around someone else is preggers! Now I am NOT doing any baby bashing here.. I am just in AwE of the amount of people I personally know that are having babies, now I guess I can say that maybe there is the slightest littlest, bit of jealously there.. I mean I want kids of my own and my own family someday, but I am content at where I am in life.. Aj and I have found a nice, happy medium between us, I am not ready to add a third person into the mix just yet..

Soooo for now, I will contiune to swoon and ohhh and awee over your babies. I will hold them and cuddle them till they need to be changed and start to cry and than, I will simply hand them back to you!. ;)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment