Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random's...


So this post is going to kinda be like how I have felt lately, chaotic.. LoL.. So here is just some random things that I have on my mind or just need to do.. or well you get the point.. Random things...

Sometimes, I just feel like screaming...
School is going good, I really like it, I really don't even mind the homework.
I keep finding myself making lists in my head of things I need or want and I just get mad at myself because I can't get all the things that I put on my lists..
I am not sick of the snow, just the muddy mess that I have to walk threw to go anywhere.
I am on the verge of shutting my phone down, because I feel so dumb having such a high phone bill. ha..
It seems that the more I try to be organized, or have everything go smoothly.. The more it doesn't, and the more frustrated I get!!.
I feel like I spend too much time on the computer and in the end get nothing done.
I am annoyed with my blog, it never looks the way I want it..
I have had a constant headache for the past three weeks..
This Saturday is going to be one year since my Opa passed away, I already don't want to get out of bed.
I bought a planner to get more organized and everytime I look at the planner I want to throw it out in the mud pit I call my driveway.
I picked my Oma up yesterday so she can spend some time at my house, she has been giving me good advice, like, "What makes a relationship work is, both people working together and not taking anything for granite."
I think I am done ranting and raving, for now at least...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Random things are the best. I feel like screaiming a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive had a headache a lot and totally hate my blog it never is the wy I want either, haha

    ReplyDelete