Monday, February 22, 2010

21 Days To a Better You!

I have been looking for something to spice up my routine a little bit, to help me out of this rut I feel I am in with life... and today I found It!. Thanks to Summer!. :) I want to be more motivated towards my long goals I have ahead of me. I want a change, I have had that feeling that something has got to give and this challenge is going to be it, I can feel it! :)
So for the next 21 days I am going to be challenging myself with something each and every day to help me become a better me, I am so very excited!
I am going to start tomorrow. :)
The first Challange will be to figure out something to give up for 21 days, and to commit to it..
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Funny you read summers blog.. find through me? dont you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it, I actually was just looking threw blogs the other day and found her, and than after I started following her, I saw your link on her page. :) I think it is so funny that we are so much alike, yet so very different.. Hope you are doing well woman!. :)

    ReplyDelete