Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day Recap..

So Aj had to work on valentines day, but before he left to work, we fed our horses, I took him to breakfast and gave him lots of yummy chocolate treats, and ballons.. :) A couple hours after he went to work, The pretty flowers, candy and ballons he got me were delievered.



I made him lunch and cleaned the house.. I put highlights in my hair and got ready to go to dinner.. When he got off of work we left and went to a steakhouse. It was yummy.. Then we just went to walmart and got things we needed for around the house and headed home.. We ended the night watching the Break-Up.. (One of my favorite movies)..  I love babe, thank you for such an amazing day. :)

Ohh and my babes got me a pink fishing pole, haha.. He is too funny.. Does he not realize I have never caught a fish in my life, So I am getting ready for my upcomming fishing lessons.. Whoo Hoo.. ;)

Photobucket
 

1 comment: