Friday, February 26, 2010

Day Three & Four..

Yesterday was day three of the challenge..
 
Day Three:
Today's focus is on the blessings in your life.
So grab a notebook and keep track of each and every blessing that comes your way.
When you're looking for them, you'll be sure to find them...
 
I kept my little notebook, and when I was going threw it last night, I realized that I had somethings written more than once, So I decided I would just share those..
  • My family, They are wild, just a little more than crazy, but they are ALWAYS there for me when I need them, or even if I don't!
  • Aj!, He helps me in everything I do, he is always the hand that is right there picking me up when I fall.
  • My Heavenly Father, I get threw get day, just knowing he is on my side!.
  • A roof over my head.
  • I get to go to school, some would not see that as a blessing, but to have the chance to continue your education is one that many don't have.
  • I have clothes on my back and food in my belly.
Those were just a few, I decided that I am going to keep on writing them down. I am going to keep my little notebook with me all the times, so when I am down and out feeling sorry for myself, I can look at my notebook and never forget how very blessed I am!.

Day Four!
Today is day number 4 for me..

Todays Challenge:
Often times we can get caught up in negative self talk.
Or in being negative period.
We tend to speak to ourselves more horribly than we would ever imagine speaking to someone we love.
So today, that stops.
With every negative thought that comes into your mind,
first immediately STOP it...
And then, replace that thought with what is TRUE and positive.
Even better, get some index cards and write out the negative thought on one side,
and the truth on the other.
Along with the truth, you could find a bible verse or quote that further encourages you in that area.
Notice what a difference you feel about yourself and about life at the end of the day.


I am horrible with this!, I also find my self comparing myself to others, I am going to stop that today!. :)

No soda going good!, I had to restock my frige so I don't see the soda, because that is what I automatically go for, but all in all, It is going pretty darn good!..
Photobucket

1 comment: