Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day Two :)

Today's Challenge:

Let today be a day that you are focused on going out of your way to show love and kindness to the people around you.
Whether that means sending a card,
writing a thoughtful email or note,
doing a chore for someone,
or spending extra intentional time with a friend, child or family member....
Whatever it may be, just find as many ways as you can throughout the day and do them.
And do them with a heart full of love.

I got a few cards sent out today to people that I don't tell enough how I love them and how Amazing they are.. :)

& thanks to everyone in my life, that make it is worth living!

Pss.. No Soda, going good!. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that you sent out cards!!! That's my favorite thing to do for people! It just doesn't happen as often as it should.

    ReplyDelete