Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day One.

So today was Day One for me of 21 Days to a Better You..

The First Challenge:
Day 1:

Think of something you are willing to give up for 21 days,
and commit to it once and for all.
Write it down.
Tell someone so they can help to hold you accountable.
and remember,
it's just for 21 days.
you can do anything for 21 days.

I decided....
 to give up Soda, I know that it is so cliche, but it is something that I have wanted to stop for a while, it is all I drink.. So today was my first day without soda, One day down, twenty more to go!! :)

This is all thanks to summer over at..
Le Musings of Moi

Go check her out!

Ps.. Aj and I got a Jardine Parrot today, her name is Julia.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Soda is a hard to thing to give up, trust me im in the process and YAY for the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soda was SO hard for me to give up....but I think I finally broke the addiction. I mean, I was having up to two a day.

    Now, I allow it once in awhile for a special treat. =)

    Anyway, you go girl! So glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete