Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happenings..

This past couple weeks has been hectic for me, it seems like my "To do" list keeps getting longer and I can not keep up. I hope to get all caught up this week. :)
 
My cousin Kylynn and Friend Julie came to my house for a night and it was so fun too see them, thanks for comming ladies.. :)
Our good friend Jeremiah is going into the army, I have know Jeremiah since we were like 5 and have went to school with him all the way threw highschool. So I made him dinner and we played beer pong. It was fun..
Good luck!! :)

I almost forgot... Aj bought me a baby goat, I told him I wanted a goat and he actually went and bought me one.. haha, I told him I wanted a mini pig too and he says he is drawing the line with the goat. ;) She will be here in about a week. I am so excited.

Photobucket

1 comment: