Friday, February 5, 2010

Thankful

So today on facebook some women were posting this thing in their status about being thankful for your husband, fiance,or boyfriend.. I just figured I would do it on here instead, since I would like to say a little more than I am thankful... I also am going to make it not only the significant other, but about all the men in my life, and the other men would be my Dad, Opa, and Brother.. Lol.. MmmKay?.. MmmKay.. :)
 
For Starters, Let me say Aj is a big kid at heart, and he always will be, and I do love that. He works hard everyday, and he is always trying to better himself. He loves his family, and for some crazy reason he loves mine. He puts effort into the littlest things, that some people would not even take a second look at. He is my fountation, my rock. He listens when I think that no cares, and that makes up for the times he doesn't listen at all.. lol.. He makes me smile when I want to crawl in a hole and never come back out, and he gives me the confidence to give things another try.  I love how he can appreciate the quite moments in life, and just be still. We see eye to eye on the most important things. And if we don't on some of the small things it just gives life enough spice to never be boring. Where one of us lacks the other one pushes. No matter how much confusion I have going on in my life, he is always there, letting me know he cares and he loves me.  
We are everything for each other we never knew we needed, does that make sense? I know that our relationship will never equal out to perfection, but I know what we are capable of and that makes him one of those people i've crossed paths with that I will never forget. He, has left an imprint across my heart, that many will never be able to do and for that... He is my love, my everything. There is not a day that goes by that I am not grateful to have him. 

Ok, next will be my Dad.. I have never had very many close friends in my life, I have keep everyone at a considerable distance. It just so happens that my dad is and has been one of my best friends. He has always been there, to give my a push or even a big shove when I have needed it. He has given me the upmost respect in everything that I do. He has taught me more than I will ever learn in any school or from any teacher. He has shown me the meaning of family and hard work. He is my mentor and my hero. I can never repay him for all of the second chances he has given me. I know that with my dad in my corner I will always be safe. He is my best friend, hero, mentor, but most of all he is my dad.
 
Next would be my brother, let's get this straight he is a big pain in my butt! He has made me madder than I thought I could ever get and pushed every button of mine more than once. Our relationship is def a love/hate one... lol.. But in the end he has protected me from the world for as long as I can remember. He has shown me that no matter how many times you fall, you are never too weak to get back up. He is also one of my best friends. It helps me get threw each day knowing that he is staying strong and is on my side.
"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need."

Last, but Def not least is my Opa, But I am going to post about him tomorrow, since it is going to be one year that he has been passed.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it hunny! I am so happy you have aj. You guys work together amazingly.

    and yay for dads and brothers.

    ReplyDelete